SHIELD: Target, Test, Tell committee
The SHIELD: Target, Test, Tell team is a community of scholars with a science-based approach that utilizes the most up-to-date published research from scientists from across the globe. The team combines this with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Illinois Department of Public Health and the Champaign Urbana Public Health District to make decisions. They are monitoring the research daily and making changes as we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and its effects. The team includes experts in modeling whose work has shown that everyone in our university community being tested regularly is an effective piece of keeping everyone safe.
SHIELD Team updates
- Massmail: COVID-19 Testing Schedule Changes + Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students do not test Tuesday
- New on-campus COVID-19 testing data dashboard available
- Massmail: COVID-19 testing program results and expectations
- Illinois validates saliva-based test for COVID-19
- Massmail: Safer Illinois app available