On-Campus Testing Data
Guidance and reports
Various experts and stakeholders across campus have created guidance, reports and other documents to help campus navigate the challenges presented by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Classroom Management Info (updated August 11, 2020) (PDF)
COVID-19 Committee Reports
A number of committees were formed to help the university respond to the myriad of challenges posed by COVID-19. These are some of the reports created by the various committees:
- Fall 2020 Event Guidance (July 31, 2020) (PDF)
- Human Resources and Staffing report (August 3, 2020) (PDF)
- Community and Public Engagement report (August 31, 2020) (PDF)
- University Life report (September 11, 2020) (PDF)
- Spring 2021 Return to Campus for Students
- Return to Campus: What You Need to Know
- Fall 2020 Instructional FAQ
- Academic Affairs Task Force Reports (Box Folder)
CARES Act Reporting
The university provides information to comply with the Department of Education’s CARES Act Reporting requirements.
Those reports are available on the CARES Act Reporting page.