Though the COVID-19 situation is fluid, the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation is committed to facilitating a safe return to onsite research and scholarship for members of the research community. The resources below provide guidance for campus units, faculty, and students for safely conducting on-campus research. Please contact Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation at email@example.com if you need assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are researchers required to complete any training?
Yes, all students, staff and faculty, including researchers, must complete COVID-19 Safety Training.
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation: Mitigating the Impact of COVID 19 on the Research Enterprise
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation Guidance: Return to Onsite Research and Scholarship
- COVID-19 Safety Training
- Division of Research Safety: Safe Conduct of Essential Research Activities
- Division of Research Safety: Cleaning and Disinfection
- Sponsored Programs Administration: Impact of COVID-19 on Sponsored Projects
- Office for the Protection of Research Subjects: Human Subjects Research and COVID-19
- Division of Animal Resources: Guide to Safety COVID-19 Response
- Graduate College: Guidance for Graduate Students and Faculty Advisors
- Keep Researching page (IT resources for Researchers)