The Graduate College is committed to the success of our graduate students. We recognize that the changing circumstances caused by COVID-19 can impact our graduate students in different ways.
Graduate students enrolled in on-campus programs may be starting the year in Champaign-Urbana with in-person, online or hybrid instruction, or they may be starting the term remotely from a different location within the US or abroad. Additionally, some graduate students may have assistantship or fellowship appointments. Graduate students enrolled in online programs may be impacted less directly but may still have questions.
The resources below are provided as a starting point to help you find information.
We also advise graduate students to seek information from their academic program because several factors—such as their program’s course offerings and degree requirements, assistantship duties or restrictions of external funding agencies—may determine the appropriate response.
Please reach out to Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- The Graduate College
- Graduate College COVID-19 updates
- GradMAP: Onboarding information for new graduate students
- Graduate College’s Need Help page
- List of graduate program contacts
- Information for international students (ISSS)
- IT resources for remote graduate students
Graduate Student updates
- Massmail: Governor’s mandate & our preliminary vaccine uploads
- Massmail: Important Fall 2021 COVID-19 Requirements
- Massmail: Face coverings required in all University facilities beginning July 30
- Massmail: Immediate changes to SHIELD CU community testing locations and hours
- Massmail: Fall 2021 COVID-19 requirements & protocols