On-Campus COVID-19 Testing Locations
Free testing is available to current faculty, staff and students across campus who have active NetIDs and i-cards. If you are fully vaccinated, we are strongly asking you to choose alternative testing options to help us maximize testing capacity and efficiency of on-campus testing.
7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
This location will be CLOSED on the following days:
- November 21-25 (Fall Break)
- December 23 – January 2 (Winter Break)
1401 West Green Street, Urbana
- The indoor testing is located on the first floor of the Illini Union.
- Metered parking is available on nearby streets.
SHIELD Illinois Community Testing at CRCE
- SHIELD Illinois operates a community PCR COVID-19 testing site at Campus Recreation Center East (CRCE).
- This testing location is open to the public.
- While the testing site is open to anyone, all university students, faculty and staff who are required to test weekly may not use this location at CRCE to be in compliance with that requirement. Those individuals must continue to use the testing site at the Illini Union, operated by the university.
Questions about testing and results
The University of Illinois COVID Wellness Answer Center is available to answer questions about on-campus testing and results. Please contact the COVID Wellness Answer Center by email at email@example.com.
If you have difficulty with accessibility at any testing site, please Report a Barrier so concerns can be addressed immediately.