SHIELD Illinois operates a community PCR COVID-19 testing site at Campus Recreation Center East (CRCE). Though it is located on our campus, this testing site is owned and operated by SHIELD Illinois, a separate entity from the university.
- The testing site is open to faculty, staff and students, their family members and the public.
- Everyone coming to receive a test should use the east entrance of CRCE, which faces Allen Hall, instead of the main entrance.
- Free parking for those testing will be available at marked metered spaces along Dorner Drive on the south side of CRCE.
- Results from SHIELD Illinois will be available in 24-48 hours via email.
- Anyone who experiences issues accessing their patient portal account can call SHIELD Illinois at 217-265-6059.
- See more information on the SHIELD Illinois website.