The university is providing resources to help foster student academic success online.
The Academics Guide contains information that is relevant to all students and instructors.
Student Location Information
Students can update their contact and student location information through Self Service.
Technology Resources for Students
The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) and Technology Services have created a number of resources for online students.
- CITL’s Keep Learning website has information and services for remote students.
- The Technology Services Help Desk can provide support for a number of online learning issues. Please visit their Continuing Key University Activities page for more information about remote learning technologies.
Technology Equipment Needs
Students that need access to technology equipment should contact the Student Assistance Center.
Remote Students updates
- Massmail: Governor’s mandate & our preliminary vaccine uploads
- Massmail: Important Fall 2021 COVID-19 Requirements
- Massmail: Immediate changes to SHIELD CU community testing locations and hours
- Massmail: Fall 2021 COVID-19 requirements & protocols
- Massmail: COVID-19 Vaccination Expectations for the Fall 2021 Semester